Tanishka Luhia :-
- I prefer all YA books but I personally love reading contemporary YA chick lit Romance!
- I want all the novels which I love, to be made into movies.
- I had always dreamt of having a secret tunnel in my house where all my books are there and I want to be the first person to buy a new YA book whenever it is launched everytime !!
- I turned into a “BOOKWORM” at the age of 14.( :-0, before that I used to HATE novels!!!)
- I have never cried while reading an emotional book, I’ve just felt sad.
Nandika Kaul :-
- I prefer hardcopies over e-books.
- Paperbacks are ❤ but I’ve now started liking hardcovers as well.
- I totally judge books by their covers!
- I prefer books over films but still wish there was a movie for every book.
- The first “PROPER” novel I read was SECRET SEVEN in 4th grade.
- Divergent was my first YA book.